Familiar with the concept of heat pumps? Put simply, in heating mode they extract latent heat from the outside air and use it to heat water or other indoor areas. In cooling mode the process is reversed.
Depending on your requirements it’s perfectly possible to extract heat from parts of your premises that need cooling and transfer it to those that need heating. Simultaneous cooling and heating.
Smart, super efficient, environmentally friendly and really cost effective. Ingenious stuff. In fact heat pumps are now so efficient that even with temperatures as low as -20°C, an air source heat pump can still supply you piping hot water and heating.
Ideal if you’ve no mains gas, ideal too if you want to cut bills. Great for your green credentials too.
With state-of-the-art air to air and air to water heat pumps from Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric available as both split and packaged systems, we’ve everything you need to get you supplied, installed and supported.
Time you joined the AC Revolution?
Here are a 8 great reasons why you should:
- Extremely efficient heating systems – up to 6kW of heat from 1kW of electricity
- Fit and forget technology, just like a traditional gas boiler
- Help insulate you from rising energy costs
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Only requires electricity to run
- Only 1 service recommended annually by a trained technician
- Our MCS accredited systems qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) which means you will receive Index Linked, Tax Free, Government Backed payments for the energy you generate
- RHI tariff lasts for 7 years domestic and 20 years commercial